Web sites are not an option anymore. They are a necessity. Once you have your flower shop opened, you must have a web site as well. Below are a series of reasons why you must have a web site find this.
· Having a web site helps to solidify your presence as a legitimate business. Today, if a business does not have a web site, then potential customers may view it as a substandard business or an insignificant business.
· Consumers can shop you store online at their leisure for their convenience. Americans that shop and buy online are millions. Why not try and pull some of that business your way? You also have a worldwide audience with which to offer your services.
· Provide informative articles and how to information. This information can create sales that may not have happened. An example would be design ideas and interior decorating suggestions, such as a customized wreath made by your store. Jog their mind. Put ideas into their head from which your store can benefit.
· Let your customers shop your website and place their orders online during major holidays. It will be more convenient for them and there will be less chaos in your shop during the hectic occasions. Offer several holiday designs that you know you will be able to fill. Confirm the order they place by email. You are also building a customer base with which you can send promotions. Excellent way to build repeat business.
· Having a web site allows your flower shop to stay competitive. Your competitors will most likely have a web site as well. This is not a case of keeping up with the Jones’. A web site is a necessary and indispensable business tool. One of FTD’s goals, a floral wire service, is to help florists build a website so they can be more lucrative, efficient, and professional.
· You can give your shop a voice. This should be accomplished by text as well as high-quality photographs. Your web site should echo your shop image. You should have items online that are also in your store so they can be familiar with your products. Seeing items online and then walking into your shop and seeing the same items will strengthen your credibility.
· Personalize you web site by allowing feedback from those whom have ordered from you. Be sure to include you response as well, as well as comments from others. This can be a super positive method to build you shop reputation.
· A blog would be helpful as well. Let your customers know what your shop is doing on a day to day business. This will help build business as well as give your shop an up-close and personal feel.
Furthermore, you can place your business hours, email, delivery policies, or just about anything you want your customers to know as well as promoting your brick and mortar flower shop. Be creative and get personal. Let your likely patrons get to know you before they even step foot in your store!